Does this girl like me? please help here?

she looks at me
laughs at my jokes
she barged into back of my chair
she tried to sneak up on me
she nipped me back
she shouts my names when she sees me like mmaatthhheewww
iniates conversation
she told me a guy tried to pull her and she said no
she waved to me a few times
she called me babe

i know this sounds obvouis but what if she just sees me a s a good friend

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible she sees u as a friend... But the only way to know for sure is to ask her out. U take too long and she might lose interest and think ur not interested...

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a really dangerous line between a guy she jokes with and like, and a guy she jokes with because she's placed him in the friend-zone. You won't know until you make the attempt to ask her out, but a girl who is acting way to comfortable around a guy is usually a really good or a really bad sign. So ask her to go out with her, just the two of you, and see how she responds then.

What Girls Said 1

• she's comfortable around u and thats a good start. Get 5 seconds of unbelievable courge and ask her out

What Guys Said 1

• These are all obvious signs... that she is interested and wants you to take things further...
    She is communicating with you indirectly... Catch those signs and take things further... If you like her