Is it wrong to refuse to kiss?

We been dating for a month and when i said i won't kiss him still he said i shouldn't keep refusing him
Am i wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you have a right to what you are and aren't comfortable with. If you're not comfortable with kissing yet, he has to wait.

What Guys Said 4

• If you aren't careful, he will go and look for another lady. If you won't kiss him, then there's not much hope for anything else, even after 6 months, a year, or more.

• no your fine , if ur uncomfortable dont doit, and he sounds like a jackass, if i was u i wouldn't want to kiss him, id say dump the insensitive ass.

• Not wrong, but kind of odd and against protocol. I probably wouldn't date someone who refused to kiss, the most basic of affections.

• Why are you dating someone so repellent that you can't bring yourself to kiss him? That's plain stupid.

What Girls Said 3

• After a month and you haven't kissed? That is a bit odd. I see you're young, so I understand you may have hesitation, but to be very honest with you my dear, if you aren't willing to kiss your boyfriend, your relationship is... well... pointless.

If you aren't willing to be intimately affectionate (e. g. holding hands, kissing, cuddling) then you're not really in a romantic relationship. If you have no desire for any of these things then I believe you shouldn't be dating and perhaps should try again when you feel more open to it.

• why would you not kiss him? ever after a month.. thats ridiculous..

• hell no! the only one with the right to your body is YOU! you can deny any unwanted attention or affection you dont want, and if he has something to say about it, fuck him, he's not worth it.