Guys, what do you do when you haven't heard from the guy you were seeing?

I was seeing this guy for about a month and we had a few dates and I stayed at his about twice a week. At first I wasn't sure about staying at his place because I am a virgin but he said he was happy to take it slow. So all was going well for a while but then things all went different, we didn't message as much and we got really busy with uni and exams and getting organised for placement. We sbapchatted in between but that was mostly all. I then met up with him and talked things out because I was really confused, although he did not give me an answer of what we were but after meeting up with him he gave me a kiss goodbye. So I was even more confused. After that I found out he kissed another girl (on Facebook but he deleted it). Soon after I started placement and he sent me a message the day before to say good luck and I did the same for him. Since then It's been three weeks since we messaged but he has snapchatted but that's all although sometimes he will snapchat lots and then not at all for a few days.
I'm not sure if I'm overthinking but I know I'm really confused and I feel like I have a right to know what's going on though. What should I do?

Also so some of his messages have kisses and then he will not add them for some.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• this kiss wid another gal should make u feel suspicious in my opinion... also da fact he deleted it...

"So all was going well for a while but then things all went different, we didn't message as much "

^see? when u said u were a virgin and u wanted to take things slow (if u didn't say correct me)... he started being distant, since he assumed "it needs lots of times and effort to get into her pants"

"although he did not give me an answer of what we were"

^obviously he didn't wanna witness his true intentions u know...

What Guys Said 2

• Several red flags. The fact that he kissed another person and kept it secret from you make me come to the conclusion that he doesn't want a serious relationship with you, he's only keeping you as an option. You have every right to be concerned, confront him about it, communicate. If not, you will continue being confused, and most probably cheated on.

• Why dont you just text him then?