Guys that have sisters?

How would you feel if one of your close friends started dating your sister?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think he was an idiot, because my sister is a raging bitch.

What Girls Said 2

• My close friend dated my younger brother... that was a bit awkward. He was 15 and she was 17, but he looked older and was really tall. Another friend asked how their date went once, and she I guess forgot I was there, and started going into detail about things. I asked her to cease the commentary until I could gather my things and leave the room.

My sister is too young to date, and better not date any of my friends 'cuz it's illegal lol. Once she's legal though, as long as they treat her right and she's smart about it, too... then I guess it's okay.

• Switches it to (Girls that have brothers)

My brother dated my friend. It was ok till he decided to break up with her and I ended up being the one she was crying to... I don't need to know how amazing and sweet my brother was... like yuck

• Haha, too funny...

• Lol it was funny and gross

What Guys Said 5

• I have 3 sisters. One is married, one is 10 and the other is 16. I don't think any of my friends would dare.

• As long as they treated then nicley and like a princess. The second you treat them like sh*t or abuse them in some way. I'll pound your f*cking face in

• that's would be kinda weird but its ok if he truly love her

• that'd be kinda weird, but who am I to stop love?

• Skeptical. Selfishly, I don't want either relationship ship fucked up because they're fucking...

That said, I've seen it work. I have a brother-in-law now (smfh...)