Guys, Chubby girls?

Would any of you guys turn down a chubby girl only based on looks? And I don't mean insanly overweight maybe 40
Lbs over the norm

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I actually prefer them

0|0
    1|0
  • I've dated chubby girls... fully enjoyed dating and being in relationships with them as much as slender girls in my opinion. ;-)

The main thing is to not be bigger than I am (which is extremely hard to do), be pretty in the face, and not have that deplorable "fat swag" (aka purposely neglecting their health and having pride in doing such).

0|0
    0|0
  • 40 pounds is a lot. However I still find what I would call "chubby" 15/20 pounds heavier than normal attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby girls look more curvy and "soft". I like them more than skinny girls. (I'm not talking about the too fat and shapeless girls). A 40 lbs over the norm would look sexy -- like the pic in the comment below.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly most guy will

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that would be ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • No looks arnt everything but if you get a girl with a good personalty and looks hot too then your pretty darn lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't turn someone down because of there weight

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, but I like chubby girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I Prefer Bigger Thick BBW's anyway, So No I Wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, probably, unless she carried it really well (mostly regarding her face, I find a chubby face a complete turn off)

0|0
    0|0