How do I take it to the new level?

I'm not great when it comes to dating. Only had two girlfriend in my lifetime. So when it comes to this girl i like. I dont know how to take to the next level. This is sort of a long distance relationship. She stay out of the united states but she goes to college an hour away from me (met her when i was on vacation through my brother). We talk almost everyday. Recently i told her that i want to know more about her (what makes her upset, what turns her on/off etc.). She is cool with that. My birthday is coming up and she told me, "hopefully she will see me on my birthday.". I'm I taking the right steps with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest and straight forward with your intentions. Let her know what you want and ask what she wants. Don't play guessing games then later regret wasting time if she's not interested.

• That's all I've been was straight forward. I've told her that i like her. Told her that i want to take her out on dates.

• I agree with WhyAmIHere2468 all the way... You don't wanna waste your time and end up liking this girl that doesn't have feelings or want to have feelings for you.

• MHO right here.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes! You are doing everything correct. You seem very genuine and that will take you a long way!

• Yes, step by step. Give her some time so she can know about you, if you go too fast, you will scare her.

• i think the progress is okay, and she's definitely likes you too.
    you can ask her for a date, call her and maybe drop a hint that you want her as your girlfriend

• you're doing fine. Basically she wants you to surprise her. get in contact with her parents and make a surprise visit for her birthday. I promise you'll get real far with her. <3

• Personally, if he got in contact with my parents without me knowing and surprised me long distanced i would be completely creeped out and not at all turned in. Definitely not something I would suggest.

• i think you are just take it slow

• Yeah you are taking the right steps steps. Looks like she likes you tho. Good luck!! 😁😁

What Guys Said 1