Why do some girls attract the guys who want to be their boyfriend and then other some girls attract girls who only want to hook up?

I don't get it. I mean some girls who always attract guys who want to be their boyfriends aren't always classy. Then the girls who only attract guys who want a hook up aren't always "slutty" or up for just s hook up
i don't get it

Most Helpful Guy

• they want to have 2 relationships at once

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a few explanations.
    The first one is sex appeal. You can dress modest, but if you have lots of sex appeal you'll still attract the wrong ones.
    The second is maybe everyone attracts guys who only want a hook up, but some are just not giving attention to them etc.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• This used to be me actually. I used to attract the wrong type of guys that would only want me for my body & one night stands etc etc. I don't know what changed but once I fell for a guy that I initially wasn't attracted to, I was treated so much better & eventually became his girlfriend😂😂 Life is strange I suppose lol

• Bad luck? I don't know.