Is it normal that the girl you met from Online Dating sites still uses her profile?

Do all the girls out there who uses online dating still keeps updating their profile after going dates with a guy? This is normal right? I shouldn't be worrying too much about it? We are not offical yet but I think we are getting there cause our dates is good so far. Spent 11 hours together on our second date.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person and how far along you guys are. I know guys do that as well. On rare occasions some people still have their account active while in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it is really normal. If you ever bring it up you hand the reigns to her and you let her know that you have time to look at her profile. The best thing you can do is make sure you are on there every single day too, hell keep talking to girls anyway, date another one or two. If she likes you she's looking to see if your on there too and there is a good chance she will bring it up. DO NOT bring up an exclusive relationship that is the womans job. Stick to these guns and you will be golden.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Um, well that probably means she doesn't want to be exclusive yet and might be considering other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Its totally normal and you shouldn't be stalking her that much as it will affect your emotions in a way (if you start feeling something for her)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!