Who should text after first sex?

So I met this girl about 3 weeks ago, we have been infrequently texting, when I go places that I think would be fun, I invite her. She had never actually came until Friday. We danced all night, and then she came home and we had some pretty good sex, I made sure she came with oral. I am interested in having sex with her again. Should I wait for her to text or text her. It has been about 36 hours since she left my place.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're interested in seeing her again just text her. Why wait?
    Also, many girls don't text first after first sex because they're afraid of sounding desperate.

• Waiting has a very powerful effect on women. I usually don't do it on purpose, but I have noticed the longer you wait the more excited she gets. On this specific case I am hesitant because I don't want her to think that I was just looking for the one night stand

• Yeah my sister got offended after two days. If the guy texts her now she will probably kick his ass.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 1

• If you wanna text her then text her dude haha this isn't supposed to be a "she's a girl, she has to text me first" thing. Let her know how you feel

• I want her to text me. But I suppose she did just have sex with me so maybe I should throw her a rope...

What Guys Said 2

• Why does it matter? I've never seen a generation so afraid to communicate

• Your kinda lost on this one. It's a power thing bro, I need her to keep the perception that she is the one lucky to be with me so I get her into my rotation.

• Dating has changed a lot, you had it easy back then. Texting throws a serious curve ball into the whole equation.

• You use it by choice. You don't have to

• Who cares? If you're thinking about her (which you obviously are) then text her.