Do white men like black girls?

My friend likes white guys but she thinks that they don't like black girls. Is it true, or are there white guys who date black women? Just curious.

0|0
9|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Most white guys stay away from black girls for several reasons.

First, most black girls aren't into white guys, so our odds would go way down if we were to start hitting on black girls. Second, there would almost certainly be arguments over racial issues. I think Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown were pretty trashy people, but black people tend to see them as martyrs. I would never agree on that, which would probably lead a black girl to call me racist as they're prone to do with any white person who expresses a view on race that doesn't agree with theirs. Third, lots of black girls are overweight, which is something that's preferred by a lot of black guys. With most white guys, though, we prefer fit girls. I'm simply not attracted to "thick" girls at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree about the racial stuff. I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue and go along with a black girl crying over someone like Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown, criminal lowlifes that they were.

Most Helpful Girl

• i know several white men who like them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Most don't like like black girls that fit the stereotypes for black girls. If I found a sweet, kind-spirited and gentle black girl, I'd totally be into her. Personality is the most important thing to me and then comes appearance. I don't find dark skin unattractive or something. I've actually found several black girls very attractive.

0|3
    0|0
    • A really chill and laid-back girl is just what I'm into. If she happens to be black, that doesn't really make any difference to me.

• Show All
    • Really? :)

• Probably. To me, personality is most important. :)

• Some do

It's more about the cultural differences that tend make white guys uninterested.

Has a lot to do with the people you grew up with. But as far as pure physical attraction, I'd say a lot of them are into black chicks.

They just haven't gotten an opportunity to comfortably cross over to that side

0|0
    0|0
  • Most White guys don't tend to like black women to be honest.
    People even make jokes sometimes about it if a guy is secretive about the type of girls he likes. It usually goes like this "You're not into black girls are you?"

I personally don't like black girls for 2 reasons.
    1. I don't find them attractive
    2. They tend to have a lot of issues with their attitude. I'm not saying all of them do, but the ones that could be considered attractive usually do.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't. Your argument is invalid.

• Show All
    • There will always be guys that like Black girls it's just in my experience I've met very few guys that did.

• That's true

• I'm white and I like black girls. There are plenty of white guys who like black girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any white guys in real life who like black girls honestly.

1|2
    1|0
  • Yes I fancy black women.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white guy, and I think black women are very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Personally I don't. I dont like 90% of white girls either. I prefer Asian women the most. I love their skin and facial features (●´∀`●)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they can be very sexy and beautiful, but I don't like the steriotypical big ass etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • No more or less than I like white girls really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been with one, but I'd date a black girl if I liked her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we like them what's the race got to do with if I like her or not.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they don't. No white man likes or has ever liked a black woman.

That's why there are no dual heritage people ( mixed race ) walking this earth...

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice sarcasm. ._.

• But do you get what I mean?
      And yes, there are some white men that don't find black women attractive, that's just their preference.
      But if a guy doesn't like you, he's not going to ask you out.

• It's weird, because that seems to be the one ethnic pairing that you still never see. There probably are some white guys who like black girls, but I don't know any guys would have specifically said that they are.

I personally don't think either group really likes the other that much. Part of the problem I see is that both groups want to be dominant in the relationship. Lots of African societies were matriarchal, so black women tend to be the head of black families, whereas things are flipped in European societies. I don't know... maybe the cultures are just too different.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because they keep asking this question.

2|2
    0|0
    • I didn't notice this was asked before tbh

• About five times a day.

• generally, no.. . . .

0|0
    4|1
  • i do, i mean there still girls, .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I had no problems having any guy from any race flirt with me. I had white men flirt with me, and I had some from my own race, Hispanic, etc.

I do have some white male friends who likes black girls, but they feared that black girls don't like white men. I have others who don't particularly prefer black women.

So the most general answer to this question is: Some do, and some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying and repetitive x100

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know this was asked before srry

• Sometimes they do. I know my current boyfriend doesn't but that's cause he's kinda racist. One of my exes went out with a black girl after me so I guess some guys do.

0|0
    0|0
  • They must do or I would not be here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure it's true. A lot of white guys like me , I like them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but the healthy normal cute or handsome ones prefer black girls who have preference and like him as a normal man who she had preference, is attracted or want him and she is not a reject of other men.

0|2
    0|0