Really dumb fuck buddy situation?

I've been fuck buddies with this guy for 5 years now. We met in college and just had fun. I usually only see him every 5-6 months. He lives 2 hours away and our lives have changed dramatically since college. When I started dating someone last year he freaked out on me so I ignored him. After that relationship ended we hooked up a few months later and then recently at a festival we always goto. he then asked if we could go to an actual dinner for once and I didn't understand if he was asking me out but I said sure knowing that we live too far away for that to happen. Yesterday he told me to visit him and I told him as long as he had food for me. When I got there he made me sushi and then we played video games and wAtched a movie, had incredible sex and then he kept trying to cuddle (it's too hot, don't touch me) and he kept kissing me on the forehead. He confuses me. My friends met him at the festival and said he's crazy about me but I just figured he was drunk. His friends make comments too to me about it. If he wanted something more he would make it happen right? I'm confused at the point where I kind of want to end being friends with benefits before I jump the gun (get deep feelings) and then get crushed when he gets a girlfriend. Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't handle friends with benefits without falling for someone, don't do it

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, 5 years is way too long for a friends with benefits, of course he had feelings for you by now, it was bound to happen to at least one of you. If you don't see a serious future with this guy by now, you never will. Cut him loose, this has gone on for too long, both of you need to move on.

• Thanks I appreciate your answer. I do see a future with him but i don't know if he's ever going to take the initiative and make things happen (or if he even wants to) so I think I need to tell him I can't do the friends with benefits thing anymore. I'm getting feelings and he's confusing me, it was a long run tho! Lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Well i like your story better than mine lol but i would say if you like him go for it ! If not tell him you just can't everyone gets rejected but it's not the end of the world, in my opinion you guys need to talk about each other feelings...

• Sounds like he likes you but the only problem is that you have been fuck buddies for 5-6 years and it hasn't gone anywhere? i feel like it never will at this point maybe one of you needs to bring the conversation up

• "if he wanted something more he woud make it happen right?'
    GIRL do not see the signs? makes dinner for you cuddles kisses your forhead HIS friends know he likes you YOUR friends know he likes you. the only person who doesn't know is you. So hang out with him once more and see how he treats you and ask him