Are girls from the south really as trashy as people make them out to be?

I hear people refer to them as trailer park trash. I did some research and looks like all the states in the south have high percentages of obesity.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have lived in Tennessee for 6 years now, so not my whole life. I have friends that were born and raised here. Yes, they're some girls that could be labeled as chubby. Most of the women I know are high quality people, are not trailer trash, fairly fit, active, and down to earth people. Do not judge someone because they're southern.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some fat people in the South. There are some trailer park people in the South. Not everybody is like that though. I've never even been close to fat a day in my life. I also have never lived in a trailer park. I think the north has high obesity rates themselves don't they? They have better access to unhealthy food.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's true that there is more obesity in the south, but there is plenty of obesity all over. But really, unless you are thinking about moving there what difference does it make? You only meet one girl at a time. There are millions of beautiful southern girls.

• You sound like a young man who is wildly successful with the ladies, right?