How many months into a relationship did you realize you're in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would depend on the girl and the relationship. I've taken as short as a month while a few girls took almost five to six months. It really depends on your attachment to them on an emotional level, with knowing how they feel about you can change how I feel about them. It comes down to how they make you feel about yourself, not so much as how you feel about them, because we all have a variety of feelings when we meet someone and start to get serious with them. So the best gauge is to look at your own emotions with this person.

Most Helpful Girl

• 4-5 months into the relationship

What Guys Said 3

• It's more about what you have experience together. Have you come through each of your arguments and disagreements with a stronger bond with each other? 4-5 months is still well within the honeymoon stage for a normal relationship. You can't love someone until they have dropped their guard. We hide ourselves from our partners a majority of that first year. Quirks or habit we suppress in order to present the best versions of ourselves possible.

It's only when you become comfortable enough with each other and the initial infatuation is gone our true selves comes out. And roughly that takes at least a year.

People say love for all the wrong reasons. It's the most overused word. Don't be that person. I won't say it for a year. I will say I appreciate them and how grateful I am that they are in my life and let them know what they mean to me, but I save the word love, otherwise it loses it's meaning. Like it basically already has in our culture.

• You can't give it time. It could be years, months, days, and even seconds, but love is a strong word to use. As soon u start a relationship. But it is possible for you to love someone right away when u meet that person.
    That's my opinion.

• its not really a time thing its more when i start prioritizing her over me or my friends or fun

What Girls Said 1

• After a year at least..