Is destiny real? Are two people meant to be?

is the destiny between two people real or does it have nothing to do with it

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally real. I was born to be with my girlfriend and she was born to be with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to work and put effort in order to get that guy. (Not a particular one but the one that will reflect your character.)

What Guys Said 8

• After I've been tricked and betrayed twice I gotta say it's not real.. I mean... Sorry.. That's just how I've begun feeling about the having a (soul mate) shits just not what I ever thought it'd be... 😌 Owell in not gonna get mad and go on a killing spree, I just accept it and try bind myself to the one woman who understands my way of life and can be my conscience... 😉

• I believe that destiny can put two people together , but is you who decides if that person stays or leaves ur life.

• Two people are not "meant to be." Two people have been for longer than they've lived, are although they may not realize it yet, and shall forever be.

• Nope. Well I don't think so :)

• I am sure it happens when two people are destined to be together

• I believe Chaos Theory precludes this.

• a wise man told me once your wife is not yet born. well i hope he is correct or else i see my self being forever a loan... .

• People CHOOSE their own destiny

What Girls Said 5

• I don't believe in destiny. It has a nasty lack of agency and is so distressingly final.

• "Destiny is so real" , go for it because opportunity only knocks once and twice if you're lucky☺

• Yeah, I believe people are meant to be with eachother

• Destiny is not real, Santa Clause is not real either, nor the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. Destiny is fake unless it has to do with the Creator, then it is real.

• Yes! If you believe in it. It will work for you. It worked for me. I know I was meant to be with my husband. It took a lot of other wrong guys but as soon as I met him I knew we were meant to be. You'll just know. And that's destiny.