Is it wrong for a 15 year old girl to date a 20 year old boy? Would you find it weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd disapprove pretty strongly. And certainly if they have sex, it would be considered rape.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Not unless it is a sexual relationship and then it would depend on the laws of the region in which the relationship is taking place.

• Well its illegal. The age of 15 on can consent to sex but must be within 4 years of age. Then at the age of 17 on can consent to sex with anyone in a 10 year difference from 15 up to 27. Then it is not until the age of 18 that you can consent to sex with any age that still follows the guide lines of the other 2 laws stated. So no, it's not ok for a 20 year old to date a 15 year old by both lawful and moral values.

• First question what country are you in?

• Well , I Don't , but if that continues , ur parents will not like it.

• No, it's normal, usually most girls date/marry older guys whether it's 1 year age difference or 15+ years age difference

• No one is getting married when they're 14 and 15 years old. That's illegal. So why would it be okay for a 15 year old child to date a 30 year old adult?

• @Bellepepper i was not referring her, i was talking generally ( usually most girls date/marry older guys whether it's 1 year age difference or 15+ years age difference).

• Aside from it being illegal yeah, it is wrong.

• urmm... isn't that illegal for your age?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes it is VERY wrong. She's a child and he's an adult. There's no healthy reason for him to be interested.

• My 15 y/o sister is dating a 20 y/o dude and yes, I find it hella weird.

• i find it weird. that guy needs to hold his horses, and that girl needs to focus on her studies.

• Yes. A 15 year old is in a completely different stage of life than a 20 year old and any 20 year old whos interested in a 15 year old is more than likely a huge creep

• It is not wrong

• Yes ma'am that's very weird

• It's not "wrong" per say, but I would advise caution. Sexual intercourse with that age difference (plus the fact that 16 is the legal age of consent) would make it illegal.

• That is quite a large age gap. Most 15 year olds are beginning high school while a 20 year old could have a job or be in college already. I can't imagine that they would have much in common at that point. Also, a 20 year old would probably want a mature girl to be in a relationship with. It would maybe work when they were both older and their lifestyles were more similar.