Girls be dead honest?

My girlfriend graduated hs last year and only keeps contact with schoolmates via social network. There's a guy that went to hs with her. I noticed my girlfriend has liked a lot of his stuff pics, status etc. Well last night it was his b-day and he got a car.

This was the conversation that set me off

Her: Happy bday big dude and wow dude i like your car congrats!

Dude: Yeah i'm about to get an exhaust for it

Her: *in love emoji face* wow i can't wait to see it and we should take our cars for a spin when it's ready or we can go in yours whatever

Dude: Yes no doubt i will hit you up soon

Am i going crazy or is my girlfriend throwing herself at him? they did go to hs together so maybe they history but they are deff not bestfriends/goodfriends like they never have hanged out/talk via phone it's just on instagram. If you ask me as much as i hate to admit it she deff is into him. It's as if dude doesn't see it or he doesn't like her and she's trying to get him to like her.

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should move on

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on dude

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• shock a girl into cars AND she has friends from before she met you. obviously a complete hussy i mean she was just all on his dick through that conversation, she's being friendly with someone she used to know chill, there is no flirting

2|0
    1|0
  • yeah that doesn't sound good she's flirting.

1|0
    0|0
  • could have sworn i already answered this?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, but if I was saying that sort of stuff to a guy, my boyfriend would have me gutted and stung up like a pig in a butcher and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like it dude...

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems harmless, but at the end of the day, you know your girl and what her flirting is like. Has she even mentioned this to you? That could be a red flag on it's own..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!