Girls be dead honest?

My girlfriend graduated hs last year and only keeps contact with schoolmates via social network. There's a guy that went to hs with her. I noticed my girlfriend has liked a lot of his stuff pics, status etc. Well last night it was his b-day and he got a car.

This was the conversation that set me off

Her: Happy bday big dude and wow dude i like your car congrats!

Dude: Yeah i'm about to get an exhaust for it

Her: *in love emoji face* wow i can't wait to see it and we should take our cars for a spin when it's ready or we can go in yours whatever

Dude: Yes no doubt i will hit you up soon

Am i going crazy or is my girlfriend throwing herself at him? they did go to hs together so maybe they history but they are deff not bestfriends/goodfriends like they never have hanged out/talk via phone it's just on instagram. If you ask me as much as i hate to admit it she deff is into him. It's as if dude doesn't see it or he doesn't like her and she's trying to get him to like her.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should move on

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on dude

What Girls Said 6

• shock a girl into cars AND she has friends from before she met you. obviously a complete hussy i mean she was just all on his dick through that conversation, she's being friendly with someone she used to know chill, there is no flirting

• yeah that doesn't sound good she's flirting.

• could have sworn i already answered this?

• I'm sorry, but if I was saying that sort of stuff to a guy, my boyfriend would have me gutted and stung up like a pig in a butcher and vice versa.

• Sounds like it dude...

• It seems harmless, but at the end of the day, you know your girl and what her flirting is like. Has she even mentioned this to you? That could be a red flag on it's own..

What Guys Said 0