Guys, Is age a problem for you?

Would you be embarrassed to tell an older girl you like her (2 years older)? Would you date a girl older than you (2 years older)? Tell me your experience, pros and cons...

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• I think when you get above the age of 20, 2 years doesn't make a difference. My girlfriend is 2 years older than me and I never gave it any thought.

• No, Age does not bother me in the slightest (Older wise), Though, I don't think i'd ever go more then 2 years younger then me.

• I don't know if my girlfriend being one year older counts as older but whatever xD
    If we can find common interests and accept each other for who we are then it should work out just fine ^_^ I just can't imagine with an age difference of 10+ years as the two of them would have grown up with different lifestyles!

So far with my girlfriend, it's been working out very nicely with 5 years in together x3

• The oldest I have dated was 43 when I was 21 . Pros 1) awesome in bed 2) had a lot of spare cash to spend on me 3) Able to hold a conversation
    cons 1) always offering unneeded advice
    With the age gap your talking about it literally won't make a difference

• I would not be embarrassed at all.
    I've got three friends that are absolutely gorgeous and are happily spoken for, if they weren't taken I would tell her I like her (any of the three of them).
    I've dated an older woman before, she was roughly ten years older than me, so age really doesn't matter much to me.

• Yes I would date someone 2years older then me. Putting it simply If we have some common interests have fun together and attracted to each other then on some level it shouldn't matter. (I. e. having a Connection) would you mind sending a picture. J. merrel08@gmail. com

• I'm 21 dating a 25 year old girl. She's amazing. Only pros, but she's special :).

• Two years older isn't a problem at all.

• Because usually it's her with the problem... I have no problem with age but they always care about what people say

• Generally speaking, I prefer to be in a relationship with a girl who is younger than me.

In reality, if I liked her then the fact that she is 2 years older wouldn't be a problem.

• Age almost dont matter. I will date a girl from 18-40 as long as she look good

• i dont care as long as she is hot :)

• My 2 wives were 5 years younger, my Late girlfriend was 6 years younger, now I have a 29 yr old and a 35 yr old after me, they always tell me age is just a Number

• i would, if she was into me... .

• Would you date her?

• yeah. im 25. i certainy would date a 27 even 29 years old woman. if i like her and she likes me it's noone's business... .

• Age is just numbers, you are right...

• Honestly, I always looked at women that were older than me as being "off limits" I always thought, "Why would an older woman be interested in a guy that is younger than her?" Ironically, my dad is a year younger than my mom, but a year is nothing. 2 years really ain't much of a big deal either except for when you're in your college years. 2 years can dictate whether you have a career or not. I'm 22 so a 24 year old will more likely have their life together better than I do, but if she's willing to deal with the grind my life is right now then I'm game.

• My father is younger than my mother (5 years) and that didn't work well. Few years ago, I told her I didn't want a younger guy to be my boyfriend because of their experience, but now I like someone 2 years younger, so you may never say never...

• Once you hit 30 and infertility starts looming, then it becomes a problem.