Did you ever get over your first love?

:/

Most Helpful Guy

• Luckily yes, but it took like 2 years.. I got to know her when I was 16 but it didn't really go anywhere, she was just leading me on and i was too immature and too inexperienced to tell her to F*ck off.
    I'm never thinking of her anymore, and have no contact with her.
    Not sure whether I'll ever forget about her completely.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't even had it yet.

What Guys Said 9

• Narh, I never had to, I'm with her to this day and remind her everyday of just how special she is to me and how much I appreciate her

• Mhmm. It kind of stings sometimes, wondering what might have happened had she not moved 2000 miles away. But you meet new people and realize that life isn't over. I'll always remember her, but in a contemplative kind of way rather than a longing one.

Whether I'll get over my last love is a question all its own.

• Yes but honestly, she is the one i compare all the other girls to her. But sooner or later you stop comparing and the you finally know your over it.

• Yeah it was hard at first and I couldn't eat for a while, lost a lot of weight, but I got over it in a year or two.

• Of course I did. I broke up with her for a handful reasons.

• Your first love is something unforgettable but life goes on and gradually you will find a person who would make you feel better with but when you see your first love you will remember it of course

• Yep I'm so glad she's loooonbg gone and far away

• Honestly, no. Not really but I found a girl who reminds me of my first love and loves me even though I'm broken

• Nope and it is sad

What Girls Said 6

• Thank god I did! He's the biggest dickhead ever & a self proclaimed fuck boy. I really thought what I felt for him was love until I met my current boyfriend & I consider him my first love now because I realised what I felt for my ex was lust, more so than love :)

• I got over mine completely. It's been a good 3 years now. Eventually it gets to a point where you move on and date other people and look to the future. Dwelling on the past will get you nowhere.

• Yes, he's now just a friend of mine. I honestly never really got over my second love if that counts.

• Kinda/: it was very hard at the beginning, though...

• Nope I married my first love.

• I wish mine married me, but he was a liar i found out after 2 years and 8 month and then we didn't work out well, hurt me a lot still not over it.

• Yeah you will