Girls, what is the perfect date to you?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• ok so a perfect date for me would be, him taking me out for a nice dinner spend some time out of the house, maybe go to the arcade or something cute like that. then go to either houses and cuddle like crazy and watch movies, laugh together, and talk about everything!

What Girls Said 6

• Picnique, under a star-plastered and dark sky with a telescope next to us

• Hmm, I'd love to go out for a hack on horseback on a sunny day and just talk about nothing and everything during it with the guy. Then we could go out to eat ^_^ (because, you know, who doesn't like food? :D )

• June 3 because the weather is usually pretty good by then. That's also when I had my prom.

• October 15th.

• Like date #34, when we are really comfortable with each other already. We don't have to go out somewhere fancy, we can just hang out with each other. Play some games, watch Netflix or something, then have some fun before going to bed.

• I would love to go to a petting zoo or aquarium! (very random)