Girls, would you date a guy who has dated a man before?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm open to dating bisexuals.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I would, If he was bisexual it wouldn't bother me, but if he was gay and hiding that by using me I would be really mad.

• No, I wouldn't. That's an automatic rejection. I kind of like this guy who blew a couple of guys before, but I always remember that (he said he's bisexual) and that just completely turns me off of him again whenever I think I like him.

It's impossible for me to date someone like that.

• Ok what if sex was never involved?

• Undoubtedly he would have wanted to. If not, the fact that he's attracted to men period is a turn off.

I like gay sex or men feeling up on each other/dating in fanfiction, erotica, and porn, but not when I'm dating.

• Um I honestly don't know. I've never been in that situation. It seems everytime I say "oh I would never..." Something happens and that's exactly the situation I get thrown into, so I stopped saying it.

• Yeah, I don't see why not.

• It wouldn't be the first time I've dated a bisexual guy so why not. o3o

• Sure, why not

• Probably not. Nothing against them, just a personal preference.

• Yes I am dating a boy who when through a gay phase

• Probably not date him. I don't mind being friends, but it's just a personal preference for me.

• I don't think so.
    Unless , he lies to me and never mentions it.