Do u like short or tall?

So I'm very short and guys tease me a lot about my height and being short trying to date tall guys is difficult so my question is do u like short girls tall girls average girls or any height

• tall
    26% (8)15% (4)21% (12)Vote
  • short
    6% (2)38% (10)21% (12)Vote
  • average
    23% (7)12% (3)18% (10)Vote
  • it doesn't matter
    45% (14)35% (9)40% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys tease girls that are short for their height, but it's not because it's bad that they're short; they actually like it. There are several girls that I've thought were really cute and they were short and I sometimes would tease them about their height. However, I wasn't making it sound like their height was bad; it was flirting.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• She could be taller and I wouldn't care. I would still end up on top while we are wrestling lol. I wouldn't have to go get the jar on the upper shelf, she could do it herself. Hehehe

I also don't care how small she is. It just make them cuter. If I want to hug her, I'll just pick her up.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would not matter at all. I'm slightly above average height so barely any girl is taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short and I'm 6'. That is just a preference. I would not mind if I dated a girl at 5' 11". It really doesn't matter!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls of all sizes are beautiful, but I've always preferred small girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • My preferred height would be 5' - 5'4

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really picky but being short myself I prefer a girl who is equal to or less than my height

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• doesn't matter but below average to average is the body type that the boys i'm attracted to usually have.

0|0
    0|0