(Quiz) Who should you date based on 12 "Would You Rather" questions?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliapugachevsky/heres-who-you-should-date-based-on-12-would-you-rather-quest#.wgDjAY3wY

You got: Someone ambitious!
You are focused on winning and accomplishing your long list of life goals, and are charmed by people who have the same big dreams. Your ideal partner is someone who you can collaborate with, be it creatively or just as one-half of a very supportive team.
(Quiz) Who should you date based on 12

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Shit... I'm softie.
    You got: Someone sensitive!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-8424-1438630009-14.gif
    You are always trying to make those you care about happy, and have a tendency to notice small things that no one else does. Your ideal partner is someone who, like you, has a lot to give and who is perfectly synched up with you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Welcome to the club lol!!

• Show All
    • Hahaha 😜

• THAT'S GURLY!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• You got : Someone hilarious!
    You crave amusement and laughter and are happiest when you can just be your goofy, uninhibited self. Your ideal partner is someone who you can be a total lovable doofus with.
    ---------------
    I can just imagine all the sarcasm and bad puns that would ensue... And I don't know whether I'd be laughing or just cringing. 😅

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: Someone sensitive!

You are always trying to make those you care about happy, and have a tendency to notice small things that no one else does. Your ideal partner is someone who, like you, has a lot to give and who is perfectly synched up with you.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-8424-1438630009-14.gif

OMG MY FAVORITE MOVIE RYAN I LOVE YOU!!!
    and yes thats what i need! a sensitive girl, they dont exist anymore just cold hearted killers!

3|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Someone hilarious!

You crave amusement and laughter, and are happiest when you can just be your goofy, uninhibited self. Your ideal partner is someone who you can be a total, lovable doofus with.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-31642-1438630685-2.gif

Been there done that.

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: Someone intellectual!

You’re someone who thrives on deep, challenging conversation and is pretty much allergic to small talk and gossip. Your ideal partner is someone who stimulates your mind above all else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got ambitious too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same as you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the sensitive one.

You got: Someone sensitive!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• You got: Someone ambitious!

You are focused on winning and accomplishing your long list of life goals and are charmed by people who have the same big dreams. Your ideal partner is someone who you can collaborate with, be it creatively or just as one half of a very supportive team.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29715-1438629901-2.gif

1|0
    0|0
    You crave amusement and laughter and are happiest when you can just be your goofy, uninhibited self. Your ideal partner is someone who you can be a total lovable doofus with.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Someone ambitious!

You are focused on winning and accomplishing your long list of life goals and are charmed by people who have the same big dreams. Your ideal partner is someone who you can collaborate with, be it creatively or just as one half of a very supportive team.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Someone adventurous!

You hate the idea of sitting still or wasting time on limited experiences, because if anything, you’re afraid of your own comfort zone. Your ideal partner is someone who shares your same wanderlust.

1|0
    0|0

You crave amusement and laughter, and are happiest when you can just be your goofy, uninhibited self. Your ideal partner is someone who you can be a total, lovable doofus with.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Someone intellectual!

You’re someone who thrives on deep, challenging conversation and is pretty much allergic to small talk and gossip. Your ideal partner is someone who stimulates your mind above all else.

Haha wasn't expecting that!

1|0
    0|0
  • I got zen :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone adventurous!
    Sounds like my type hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Someone adventurous!

You hate the idea of sitting still or wasting time on limited experiences, because if anything, you’re afraid of your own comfort zone. Your ideal partner is someone who shares your same wanderlust.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone intellectual

1|0
    0|0