Online dating multiple people, what's the expectation?

So I am very new to online dating. I mainly started because I am going to be moving to a new city where I don't know anybody and I wanted to get to know people so I wasn't antisocial and just sitting in my apartment all the time. I set me location on the dating app for where I am moving to and I have started talking to multiple girls, two in particular are very interested in meeting in person when I get out there.

Now, I have only texted with these girls and they may be very different in person, both in appearance and in personality (it's hard to tell). One girl is being extremely clingy... almost too clingy, but I don't want to cut things off before I've had a chance to meet her. She has already started talking about first dates and helping me move in. The other girl seems much more laid back and less, desperate, I guess is the word.

Anyway, the main question is, I am probably going to be "dating" both girls at the same time and I have no experience with not being monogamous because that's kind of the nature of the beast with online dating. But is there a protocol to how long till it should be exclusive? Have any of you had experience with this? I mainly feel bad because I am obviously leading one of them on at the moment... I just don't know which one because I haven't met them yet, but because I will need to choose one and that makes me feel bad. I also don't know if I should avoid anything physical with either because once again, I don't want to give the wrong impression to one or the other.

What Girls Said 1

• avoid anything physical.

What Guys Said 0