Trying to figure out whether this guy is interested or not? Can someone help?

I met a guy on a trip to Italy who lives about 30 mins from me and we clicked straight away. We were really close all week and did everything together. He told me I was funny and asked me if I like to go for a drink sometime.

When I got home, we'd text every day but as soon as I started texting him first, he stopped texting first. I do sent him an occassional text with something funny. I suggested a meet up but he said he was busy all of that week, so I believed him but then We went out for a drink together 3 weeks ago and he insisted on buying me drinks, lent me his jacket and walked me home but I didn't feel like he liked me that much, there was no putting his arm round me like he's done before and when I hugged him it was brief.

Do guys like to take it slow? Do I still have a chance? And was it a date? Does it sound like he just wants to be friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is having a difficult time reading your signals as well. Maybe he is playing hard to get.

Most Helpful Girl

• he might just be taking it slow.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him next time you text 😉

What Girls Said 1

• He sound nice and sound like he likes you but I would just tell him that you are intrested in him and you do still have a chance.