Do shy guys cheat?

im interested in a guy who is shy but he's really good looking too
It could be a game to just draw me in I don't know. But I was wondering if shy guys cheat.
I also read how they could be better at hiding it because if they go to quiet again you'd think its there personality vs. an outgoing guy going quiet you would know for sure that there's something wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone is capable of cheating but if he's shy/introverted he has less oportunities to cheat than a guy who is extroverted and parties a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's not limited to outspoken guys

What Guys Said 5

• Guys of absolutely any type can cheat. Not all of them will, but some do. Don't date someone unless you really believe you can trust them.

• That's quite a microscopic view. Any man could cheat. It's not limited to any specific attribute. To forecast unfaithfulness based on absolutely no evidence about this guy's relationship history, but solely on the aspect of his shyness, is a very narrow perspective.

• Get to know the guy, if you can't trust the guy then it won't work in the long run.

• well anybody can cheat but what makes u think he could cheat?

• because quieter people hide their feelings better/more

• ehhh not always, I'm quiet but I'm open with people after a while

• Yeah but nobody expects it so they can get away with it easier.

What Girls Said 0