Is it my fault he got turned on?

I went on a date with a man and at the end of the date he kissed me. All of a sudden his breathing got really heavyu and he wanted to slip me some tongue, but I said no. Is this normal for a man to get this turned on. I felt bad bc I did not intend for that to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing can cause that for someone. Don't feel bad. I just assume he really liked you or just want to get in your pants. Reflect on the signals that day. What did you do, what did he do. Was there a lot of flirting going on, things like that

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's normal. Kissing with lots of tongue action turns me on more than anything. Especially flicking tongues together in mid-air, whatever that is called.

• I don't think it's anyone's fault. Neither one of you did anything wrong (as long as he stopped. If he didn't stop, he definitely did something wrong).

• not ur fault , its his

• ur not responcible for another actions

• anothers

What Girls Said 1

• its totally normal.