Why do girls get mad at me for having standards? Am I good looking enough to have standards?

• Yes you're good looking and should have standards
  • No guys can't have standards

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not good looking enough to have high standards. In fact you're not good looking enough to have any standards.

What Girls Said 14

• "Am I good looking enough to have standards?"

You can have whatever standards you want, regardless of how you look. I don't see why anyone should care, as long as you're not using them as an excuse to hurt people who don't fit those standards.

• You're pupils are reptilian.
    No wonder you have an ugly personality.

• yeah man this dude is messed up.

• Confirmed. This prick has reached a whole new level of douche baggary.

• When you say girls are getting mad at you for having standards, are you really saying you're being nasty about girls and saying you're too good for them?

Being brutally honest, you are not dreadfully handsome. I wouldn't give you a second glance and the way you spoke to justbanANNAz shows you're not very nice. You can have all the standards you like my dear, but be aware, with an attitude like yours you'll find it hard to find anyone interested in you for more than a quick fuck, even that I'd be surprised at.

• so what kind of standards are we talking about here?

• You're pretty cute. Keep your standards, just make sure you're not a dick when you reject a girl who doesn't meet them.

• I really do feel uncomfortable when random girls compliment my looks

• *Girl calls you ugly* "Only ugly girls hate me"
      *Girl calls you cute* "That makes me uncomfortable"
      ?

• Looking at your answers no answer seems to really please you but the truth is if you have your standards too high you might lose out on the right girl if nit pick at every detail but having some standards is alright.

• Everyone should have them

• Everyone can have all the standards they want to have.

• A big zit spotted on the good looking guys left cheek

• Looks dont matter in being able to have standards. Anyone should be able to.

• Just because you're good looking or not good looking doesn't mean you can't have standards

• Everyone should have standards regardless of their looks.

• Anyone one can have standards, whether you're a lingerie model or a bridge troll

• you're alright.

What Guys Said 5

• Sir, most everyone has some sort of standards. It's usually OK. It's normal. But what is not normal or OK are your standards. Yes, you are an externally handsome chap, but you only focus on the outside. There is so much more to people than what you see, and honestly, you seem to rarely even like what you see.
    If you judge people the way you currently seem to be, you will live a lonely life and nobody will hold you in high favor. I hope someday you'll grow up and embrace Love.

• Anyone can have standards and you shouldn't care about anyone else's opinions... hell I only date women with short hair and you look good

• Everyone should have standards no matter how they look

• You look fine. Everyone should have standards as long as they aren't unrealistically high.

• You got a pretty good smile.