How to cope with the fact your boyfriend slept with someone while you technically weren't together for a months time? And it was his ex?

I've had a ton of shit happen in relationships. But I'm at a loss as far as how to handle this. My boyfriend and I were together a year. We've known each other since 7th grade, so our connection is deep and strong. When we broke up, it was more because we had become unhealthy for one another. Almost immediately, he sought out sex from other people to "feel better". One of them being his ex. It was painful enough to know but also to know someone he previously had feelings for he slept with. We are back together because we are in love and are so drawn to one another. We both now have motivation to make things healthy and better and to grow together. But how do I let this go? And let go of the haunting thoughts of him with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• He was with her when he wasn't with you. He came back so he obviously loves you more than her. Isint that good enough if you like him a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• If my man fuks an ex. He might as well forget he ever knew me. OVER IT BICH.

What Guys Said 4

• If the two of you were broken up, it's his business. Usually when people are actually broken up (instead of "on a break"), you're pretty much free.

• dat circus around hot guys...

• 1) that doesn't sound like love to me , more like an unhealthy obsession
    2) at least you know about it, would be worse if he just never told you

• I think you accept that he took the opportunity to nail someone else when you were on a break because he doesn't care as much about you as you care about him, then you move on.

What Girls Said 0