Do you agree: Once a cheater, always a cheater?

• Apsolutely!
  • No, people can change

Most Helpful Guy

• There really should be more to that line:
    "Once a cheater, always a cheater within that relationship".
    Plenty of people cheat in one relationship but not in others... but if they cheat, get away with it, and the relationship continues, then so will they.

What Guys Said 12

• Every person has the ability to cheat, it's a decision they have to mentally make. What they don't realize is that one you cheat, you psychologically mess up your mind. This is really difficult on people who cheat and who are cheated on. There is no real excuse to cheating, but as humans... people, we all make mistakes. It's a part of growing and bettering ourselves. It's not right to hurt people, but we do that also. So before condemning someone for making the biggest mistake of their lives, what you really need to ask them is, have they learned from that mistake? And are they willing to never make it again. Cheating will always be a possibility in all people, so if someone has cheated, it just means they've done it already. I looked at the voting and I don't disagree with people who don't want to date someone who cheated. They have good reason to not want to be with someone who cheated. And I agree with people who are willing to overlook the flaws that people have. Both are right, it really depends on how you feel about them as a person. Cheating is serious so it is a major issue to address. I will say one last thing, if someone told you they cheated, they didn't have to. They could have hid that but chose to open themselves up.

• I believe once you cross a line it becomes increasingly easier to cross with each time.

So if someone has cheated once I don't think that means they are garanteed to cheat however if they have cheated 3 or more times then I'd say there's a good chance they will cheat again if the opportunity presents itself.

• I believe people can change for the right person. Some time a lot of people are in relationship for the fun of it. And then they wanna talk to other people and date so they cheat.

But I believe if u are truly in love not I really really like. like real love. Then u won't cheat.

It's just cheating its terrible yes but eventually everyone wants to settle down.

• I would never get back with someone who cheated on me, or start a relationship with someone that had cheated before, but I do believe someone that has previously cheated has learned and will never do it again, I still wouldn't trust them though.

• I like to try and see the best in people no I think they are capable of change, whether they actually want to change though is another story.

• No. People are capable of change.

• About 99.9% sure it is. There are some who can change, but not many and unlikely

• People can change i believe

• People can change, You should give him a chance.

• Yes, being one who cheats i know first hand im probably never gonna stop. I love it.

• You love being a dishonest unfaithful person? Whats the point of being with someone if you are just gonna be with other people instead? Not cool little dude *shakes head* 👎🏼👎🏼

• forgiveness should be on ur mind eventually , if not just for ur own sake, but never forget

• Most of the time yeah, if a girl cheated on me it'd be over because you don't cheat on someone if you actually love them.

What Girls Said 3

• totally. id never get with someone who cheated before.

• i absolutely agree with this!!! once a cheater always a cheater

• No I think people can change. If they cheat more than once however, it's quite likely they'll cheat again.