Asian girl and indian guy couple?

have you seen an indian guy date an Asian girl (especially Korean or Japanese)? (my parents are hindu, but i prefer to be non religous). would i need to know the languages? And the uni I'll attend in the fall (according to what I saw in orientation day) has mostly Black and Latino people (I have nothing against them. Just attracted to Asians, and since I came from a mostly Asian hs, most of my friends and people I talked to were Asian.). I don't know how diverse my uni is according to this site (https://colleges.niche.com/california-state-university----east-bay/diversity/). What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I've never seen a couple asian-indian. But really when I see a couple all I see is:
    Couple in love. In other words: you shouldn't give a shit if you are an indian guy dating an Asian girl or whatever race. Humans are humans. If you love eachother that's all that matters.

And... the uni is in California, so if it's mostly black and latino what's the problem? ^^; I don't really get your second question. You go to school for school, not to look for an Asian girl to date? ^^;

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't think I've ever seen a couple like that. I don't think you should limit yourself to only a specific ethnicity or race though, that's kind of like shooting yourself in the foot since you will have way less options...

What Guys Said 1

• My class mate is Indian and is married to a Chinese Woman.
    And my friend is half Japanese and half Pakistani.

If that counts?