Guys, Do men like escorts?

Would you ever consider being with an escort? I am thinking about doing it but I don't know if I'm ready. Like I wouldn't do in the same state that I live in! That's just crazy!! I want to be an escort in Florida, California, Georgia, Etc. Would you ever just be with an escort to make her feel good about herself? I want to do this because I just want to feel pretty, wanted and LOVED! I know the live will not be true but at least it's something. I know most might say I am degrading myself and be a slut! It's just going on dates, and making the man happy!! Right? a lot if people are escorts, I won't have sex with a guy for money, that's fucking insane!! Like dating is fine. I would not expect something super fucking fancy or that way too much. I would expect them to want to watch movies and just spend time. So do men like escorts? Should I consider being an escort?

PLEASE NO HARSH OR RUDE COMMENTS! I JUST WANT AN ANSWER, NOT YOUR JUDGEMENT.
THANKS

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be a prostitue your better than that. Your looking for love in the wring places. When you do it always Ends badly. I feel your pain have neverhad a girl friend and it hurts but push through and try to meet more often most guys will like you just have self respect be a good person and just make sure you look decent FYI guys don't care about looks as you think. Just be nice and open to guys. Choose the right one for you don't resort to escort you won't find it there?

What Guys Said 16

• I think you are confused about what escorts do.

If you want to be loved, be someone interesting that someone could love. A person soliciting affection is more like a puppy dog. You are very unlikely to find any sort of meaningful affection from being an escort.

In the future when this time/work comes to light - there are a lot of guys that would treat you as a no fly zone. You are cutting your pool of potential mates down by 50-75%.

• Guys that pay for any female companionship won't pay you anything if there's no sex. Those are also the kinds of dudes that might force it upon you.

• The men who resort to escorts tend to be a little too horny.. So if you don't feel like having sex he's not going to like that just a heads up.. He's not looking for a future girlfriend... He will say anything to get you in bed he can be meaningful about it or not however he does not care about you im sorry but it's true.

• An escort is someone who will be willing to spend time with a guy generally the way he wants to spend time. He might need a +1 for a formal function, or he might be feeling lonely and want to go out on a date, or he may want sex... I'm not sure if you can pick and choose

• As an escort, you're providing a service. You're giving a guy attention, so it's about making him feel good, not making you feel good. That's why he's paying you.

Guys really like sex. I think it's a rare escort job where there is no expectation of sex on his part.

I think the best thing to do would be to find an actual escort and ask her what it's really like.

• Umm you have to know what escorts really do, right?

• You know thats all a front for a high class prostitute. Do you know this?

• Escorts are basically prostitutes. I do not like prostitution of any kind.

• escorts i have met were super affectionate. and they were very cuddly too. the four escorts that i knew always wore some type of outfit that always showed their legs since they knew soo many guys who had a big fetish for thighs. so helpful hint, you'll more than likely meet a lot of guys that are very into thighs

• In pretty much all cases men are going to expect sex. I think you need to research the matter a little more. Or a lot more.

• If you find value in that lifestyle go ahead and do it.

• No way in hell

• if it's about money don't do it... escorts have sex with guys for money... that's the expectation... i have no moral issues with it personally and have done it... and it was pretty empty. never again..

have a female friend who became an escort and it destroyed her...

go on dating sites , few nice photos good profile... guys will take you out for dinner... and there is no expectation on you..

you have to love yourself before others can , get into personal development and gym and you will never look back...

• no i wouldn't , i think you should shoot higher than that to, it could blacklist you from future jobs and u can't do it forever.

the way u describe it, I don't know how it actually is, the term escort has the prostitute stigma so be careful. guys might try to offer u more money for sex or force themselves on u especially if they get the wrong idea.

im not trying to judge but i couldn't live with myself if something bad happened or went a way u didn't see coming. i highly recommend u dont for ur own safety and financial future, but if u do, please be careful, escorts are also murder targets whore or companion, they won't make the distinction

• Yes I would venture to say many guys like escorts myself included. Not everyone though is Richard Gere in Pretty Women. But it feels pretty empty though when you pay a couple Benjamins and the escort leaves. Thats when guys feel ashamed, thinking of all the things they could have done with $300. That's how it has gone for me.

• Escorts are basically prostitutes, there might be the odd one that just gets paid to accompany a dude but that's not really what an escort is in the real world.

• Ohhhhh, okay

• I think if that's all it was there'd be a shit load more escorts than there are. lol