Do guys always mean it when they say I love you?

I didn't say it first so he wasn't really pressured to say it or anything and now he says it every night before I go to sleep or when I'm mad and all of that stuff I just don't know if he means it or not 😂 like what percent of the time do guys actually mean it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know when I tell my girlfriend that I love her I truly mean it, every time. She's been my best friend for a countless number of years, and all those years I was in denial that I liked her. So, now every time I say it I truly mean it. For those few times, where we're just messing around and trying to be cute, we use another phrase that's unique to us.

I mean it 100% of the time.

• Yeah we've been best friends for the past 2 years too actually so I pretty much have the same situation

• Well, if he says it after 2 years he probably means it! But, if you're having any doubts about the validity of it, or anything like that, ask him!

• Lol thanks

What Guys Said 7

• Hell to the motherfucking NAW!!! they don't. They're only saying that to get in your pants on average. Ya know so they can get their freak on with ya.

Me personally, I don't tell these broads that I love them cuz I know that I don't LOL. I just like them a lot which is different in my books. Some women love my honesty while others get pissed clean the fuck off. Hey, at least I kept it real with them though so when things go south they can't dog me out LOL.

He says he loves you, right? Well, why not put that crap to test somehow? I can guarantee when shit hits the fan he won't be a fan anymore HAHA. Naw he's going to be long gone like most people in this world ^_^

Only about 10% of guys at your age mean it I think. While people who're about 28+ years old might mean it about 70% of the time (just examples since by that age they're ready to settle down + can read people's emotions a little better) etc

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Lol okay first of all ur answer actually cracked me up because he knows I don't wanna loose my virgitnity and we've been together for two years so I'm pretty sure if that even mattered to him he would have left me by now and second of all don't judge the situation by the age cause if we are talking about age u don't even know how old I am 😂

• #TBH Your/the age group doesn't really even matter cuz 90% of the time when I see 1 of my homies choose to play "LOVEY DOVEY" with a broad he's only doing it for some pussy HAHAHAH while laughing about it with us behind her back LMAO. But the girl never knows that until he "hits it and quits it" that is ontop of dogging her out

• In your case, he probably does mean it somehow then. but your average guy hell naw he doesn't...

• I do but no not all guys do, of course the word is overused a lot to but which takes away from it.

• He's just saying it out of necessity

• Yeah, ofcourse he means it.

• He means is

• people do lie so u like them more or are more wiling to do what they want, even sex.

not to say there aren't plenty who mean it

• Lol no he knows I'm a virgin and he also knows I'm not planing on loosing that and he respects that facts lol

• glad to hear it

• I think it's like 50%.

What Girls Said 4

• always? no.

• He means it...
    My % know in my age is 30%

But y'all been together for two years so yes he means it every time whitout any daut
    Luckey u.. Hope y'all last longer Cuz y'all are the meaning of true love 😊👌

• Haha lol I'm actually ur age

• No he just says it to shut me up when I'm like really angry and exploding and he says something sweet with it so I don't overthink he never says goodnight with out it he also says it when I say I hate you like things like that and I only say it first when he is jealous tbh

• Y'all make a nice cuple then

• He means it.

Lucky you.

Depends on the guy. But 80% (guesstimate)

• Some say it to get in ur pants