What would you say is the appropriate way to respond to a girl rejecting you?

You finally had the courage to go up and ask her out, but she declines and rejects you, in your opinion what aee the most appropriate ways to handle or respond to a rejection?

kinda looking for more serious answers guys lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Just kind of take it, I know that isn't the greatest bit of advice, but it's how you handle it. Just say "ok I tried, I figured out she didn't like me like that, Im just proud of myself that I asked!" Just feel good that you went out of your comfort zone.

What Girls Said 3

• Come on dude, you're 32, surely you've figured this out by now?

Just say something along the lines of : "Well you were worth it."

• not really. thanks for judging me by my age though...

• a few times.. but i still like to hear what girls generally think is appropriate for them

• For me, it's just politeness and humour. "Oh well, dammit, I missed the boat again but it was nice to talk to you." "Just my luck you met a guy as good as me and chose him." You know, keep it polite but funny.

• Thank u for being truthful.

• Honestly, i think saying nothing or a simple "okay" would be appropriate. It's her loss , she's not worth it.

What Guys Said 4

• Drop to the ground and loudly proclaim your life to be over.

• put both of your hands on your waist, look up, and take a deep breath and sigh and say, "K baby"

• "Oh look, a girl even hotter than you."

• I'd. congratulate her on her good judgement.