Im deeply unhappy?

Im deeply unhappy. I grew up in a house with a very depressed sister and a mother who was mentally ill. It changed my outlook on life, im depressed now too. Sometimes when i walk around my town or house i smell the bad, i feel all the bad memories coming up and it hurts but i know moving brings all your trouble with you. My sister is 28 and still lives at home and is very very depressed, my mother is depressed because of that, i live with them. Moving to another city with no friends and family scares me but my family has been the first scar and i barely have friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• If moving will make you happier, go for it. Yes, it's scary. It would give me pause and I'm a good deal older than you. But I'd do it, to get out of the situation you're in. Just curious, though, as to why your sister/mother don't get counseling and/or medication for these issues? There's a lot of free help out there.

• my mother is oke now thank god but my sister refuses help for over seven years now

Most Helpful Girl

• Get out before u become like them permanently

What Guys Said 2

• Find a new way to distract yourself and make yourself feel more happy

• why is she depressed? there must be a reason. move out.

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you need to move to another city? Why can't you just move out? Don't let other people drag you down.

• because this town reminds me of everything bad

• i think you need to get out of the house, try to make some new friends and do something fun, which doesn't necessarily include boys. One question though: Do you hide your sadness with a smile?