Girls, how do you feel when you're in public you see a couple walking together and the guy checks you out?

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• "keep ya eyes to yaself mayne"

lol nah jks i dont really care. i dont make much of men looking at me because i know in another 5 sec he'll look the exact same way at another.

• It is not a big deal it's okay to look at other girls as long as all you are doing is looking. Just because you are with someone doesn't mean you can't find other girls/boys attractive and you are bullshitting if you say you never do this.

• It depends if the stare is lingering or if he looks away really fast back at her. If he looks away quickly then focuses back on her I think it is harmless and unintentional.

If it seems like the kind of thing he does all the time and she knows/ doesn't know I feel bad. Not the kind of guy I would date.

• I feel sorry for the girl honestly.

I hate when i'm at work and some other woman's husband or boyfriend is flirting with me, first of all I think he's a narcissistic jerk and then I feel bad for his girlfriend.

Especially when his girlfriend/wife is too pretty for him in the first place, it's like damn man, you sure like pushing your luck. Some people need to realize what they have.

• OMG SAMEE !!!
      i feel so bad for them and i get disgusted by the guy!

• I don't think men like that realize how gross they look when they do it, to some women. It's like, don't look at me, I don't want you, if you can't even keep your eyes on your own girl and it's even worse when they flirt lol

• This happens to me often when I am shopping and I think it is rude, not the looking but staring like his girlfriend is not right next to him. What is worse is when the guy finds his way to another aisle that i'm on to get away from his girl and attempt to get my number.

• "I hope you trip and bleed lots from your nose"

• Sometimes when i am with my "boyfriend" i can see him looking at other girls and i think its heatly, but i know he love me so it does not matter. Strangely i did see an attractive girl so i turned to him and said "check this one out" . Amazingly this actually brought him closer to me

• I do it so who cares? Just because I'm with someone, doesn't mean everyone else in the world is all of a sudden unattractive.

• Fine, guys does that and it's natural.

• I'm like "Your a piece of shit, If only your girlfriend knew that".

• Well if he's obvious about it, I would feel bad for his girl.

• I think he's already cheating on her.

• It makes me a little uncomfortable honestly

• I would feel uncomfortable and think the guy is a disrespectful asshole. Stop looking at me and look at your girl, she's the only girl your eyes should be on

• "ugh, your girl is right there ... and they wonder why we have trust issues"

or if i notice them and remember that im alone and stuff and thinking she is a lucky girl and then see him checking me out
    "ewwwww...really?!....poor girl"