Do you find these girls very attractive?

Do you find these girls very attractive?

0|0
3|24

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl on the right is more attractive than the one on the left, but they seem to be very tall, too tall for me, maybe even above 6'! (Or its metric equivalent, 180 cm I think?)

0|0
    0|0
    • No, they must be like 5"6-5"9 maximum

• Show All
    • If you notice, the girl on the left has heeled shoes on. Making her look taller. She must be 5"9 without. Also, they are thin, which makes them look taller

• Hm, maybe that's why.

Most Helpful Girl

• The one on the left is beautiful and the right is just your average everyday girl.

2|1
    0|4
    • They like men not women sorry

• @floyd790 did she say she wanted to sleep with them? no. a question was asked she answered not everyone is trying to sleep with everyone they see

What Guys Said 23

• Teenagers...
    I'll pass them without looking.

2|1
    0|0
  • They're quite physically attractive, but so what? They get lost in the mass of attractive people. I'm more interested in personality and other intangible qualities. Those are rarer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl on the left ♡♡♡♡♡

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with them at all so yeah they look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they are pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmmmmyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're average.

too skinny.

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes I do, girl on the lefts smile, wow. :O

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not very attractive but the left one is pretty and attractive... LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • They are above average. I'd give the girl on the left 7/10 and the one on the right 6.8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • A little too skinny for my tastes, but they're both pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, both are very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all way too skinny

2|0
    0|3
  • Very young girls. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • 16 will get ya 20. Good looking girls but out of my league.

0|0
    0|0
  • SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3 SKINNY = LOVE <3

0|0
    1|0
  • Their legs and feet are very attractive !

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like the carbon copy of every other female that age.
    What ever happened to originality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are pretty cute. Don't know if they're too young though, so I would hesitate asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one on the right is. Both of them need to start eating though..

2|0
    1|2

What Girls Said 2

• they look alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Both gorgeous! the one on the left looks tall and skinny enough to be a VS model

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to say I disagree with a lot of you, I think the one on the right is just as beautiful as the one on the left only the left is slightly taller