I can't get a girlfriend, should I settle with an ugly girl?

should I lower my standards?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls you consider 'ugly' are possibly beautiful to others.
    They can also look ugly to you only because her choice in clothes is bad.
    By defining your date as ugly before even dating her you're insulting her before you know her.

• well I hardly find any girl ugly, but I can only get myself to hit on girls that I find attractive...

What Girls Said 2

• What if you lower your standards and the "ugly" girl you settled for has most of the qualities you want in a female.

• but I just can't get myself to hit on them or flirt with them...

• haha you'll get better i'm sure, just keep practising ;)

• Put a bandage on thyne heart. Sorry I'm childish for a 19 year old lmao. Can't help it.

• yes. there's more to life than physical.

What Guys Said 3

• if she make u happy. of course not. would u like if a hot girl settled for you if you were ugly?

• sure I wouldn't mind lol

• well at least she'll find some qualities in me attractive, if she didn't then I'll break up with her...

• so, you should not lower your standards, you should go for girls you find attractive in long term. as a short term partners you can lower your standards to gain experience in sex for example or in approaching girls...

• I also have the same problem. Yeah, give even those girls a chance.

• Yes, you gotta start somewhere. Appreciate what you can get! Ugly chicks need love too!

• I just don't feel like hitting on them you know, I get repulsed

• They will come to you!