Do you think not talking online a lot to someone you just met makes it boring, or make them lose interest?

I started this online dating thing just to see how it would turn out. I started talking to this guy online. But I feel weird talking to strangers I don't know / or at least see face to face. And most of the time I don't know what to talk to him about, and I think it is better to save the conversation face to face.

Do you think not talking online a lot to someone you just met makes it boring, or make them lose interest? Or make it weird before you meet them in person?

Ps. He has asked me to hang out several times but I have been busy.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure, talking online for an extended period of time will get boring, but I think that it's advisable when you don't know the person. It's probably best to get a good idea of them and their personality before you decide if you want to meet them in real life. Don't wait too long, though, or eventually one or both of you will lose interest. As long as you plan to meet at a public place (a cafe or something), then it's really no more dangerous than a random date who you met in real life.

What Girls Said 0