Guys, When you tell her you're starting to really like her what do you mean exactly?

I know he likes me but to what extent

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's going to mean something different to most guys. You need to ask him. However, the reason for this is because guys usually take a longer time to figure out if they're really into someone or not, typically. They might really have the hots for "Jane Doe", but if there are still things that they want to know about her before they decide, it can still take time. Starting to like her means that they're getting a lot of green flags and it's positive.

What Guys Said 10

• In most cases, LOTS of emotions and feeling rushing through our bodies, as for him, he most probably does really like you. There's not really a way to scale how much he likes you, but i can say, that, if he told you he does, he's interested in building a connection with you, or more intimate relationship (not necessarily sex).

• It means he really likes you and can see a future as a couple etc... But he doesn't want to be too full on and declare his love. He is testing the water to see how much you like him back too.

• I think it's a safe wording for him.. saying "I like you" sounds like too much emotions at once and can creep the girl out, while "i'm starting to really like you" sounds like he is falling for you, gradually... so for the girl, it's like just the beginning of an attraction - not too much at once.

• Men aren't good with emotion when he says starting to like you it probably means he has liked you for a while but this is the first time he has been confident enough to say it. he is trying to gauge how much you like him

• That could mean anything. .. just ask him and if he says I don't know... dumb him.

• It means that you are interesting and the feeling is obviously starting.

• He is telling you that he likes you but doesn't want to scare you off. That's what he means.

• I'm not sure

• I mean that I start to like her really, and I'm flirting actually

• It means I'm demonstrating deep feels so she feels secure in the relationship and then it's easier work for me.