How do I overcome my fear of men rejecting me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens. Accept it as part of life.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys here start drinking to overcome their fear of women rejecting them. It seems to work for them.

• that's not true in most cases you're not the same person. If you're drinking you're not doing anything good, you're just making fool of yourself in most cases :)

• copy paste and it's true :D

• Lol I never said it's going to impress the ladies, I just said they don't fear rejection anymore.

What Guys Said 6

• realize that it happens to everyone. its life just fucking do it! :P

• No...
    (Filler)

• by experiencing it as many time as possible until you get used to it.

• I have a fear of girls rejecting me

• Go to a hay bar and ask every guy out

• By getting rejected a few times.

What Girls Said 5

• You are a huge deal about something that happens to us all. Nobody enjoys it, of course, but it's part of life, it's part of risking and being brave enough to face those things that are not as pleasant as others.
    Start by accepting yourself, and knowing that if somebody doesn't want to be with you, it's not because you are this or that, it's because that person is free to choose.

• Just know that we've all been rejected at some point. It's just life. It doesn't mean anything's wrong with you. There are men out there who won't reject you, just have to go out there and find them!

• ID LIKE TO KNOW TOO SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ALSO

• get a puppy

• Personally, i just tell myself he lost someone who cared about him... i lost someone who didn't care about me , so am thankful that i'm not with a guy i almost settled for.