Would you date a bisexual woman?

And girls, would you date a bisexual man? I notice that people tend to steer clear of people who are bisexual, for fear that they may cheat on them for the opposite gender. What do you guys think about bisexual people?

• Yes, I would date a bisexual person.
  • No, I wouldn't date a bisexual person.
  • Maybe, I would at least give them a chance. I would think about it.
  • Other. (Specify your answer.)
Being bi doesn't mean that you will have sex with anyone. If they love you they wouldn't cheat on you, just saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will have no problem dating a Bisexual girl at all under one condition.
    I want her to love men equally or more then girls or at least see her be with a man in the end to avoid the risk of leaving me for a girl.

As long as i have that guarantee she is going to stay i have no problem with her bisexuality at all neigther would i mind if she's fantasizing about girls or would want to watch lesbian porn together. I am very open for her to be like that.

So yes, i'd certainly date a bisexual girl if i like her it won't make any difference to me and ill love her for who she is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm open minded, if I really liked the guy, the fact that he's bisexual probably wouldn't break the deal for me.

What Guys Said 27

• wouldn't be a problem. I've dated bi girls with no down sides. And as a plus side you might occasionally catch them checking out a hot waitress or such and be able to have a fun jokey conversation about it later :p
    Hell, the only bi lass who cheated on me cheated with a bloke, lol.

• No I would not. Gross.

• @Scott0730
      It's not for everyone and I believe bi people can't be satisfied in a relationship it's like people that like both cats and dogs if they only have one they will still want the other

• agreed, bisexual is just hyper-sexual.

• it really wouldn't bother me. I'd even be comfortable with her sleeping with other girls. I understand entirely - boobs are nice.

• Well I've dated girls who dabbled an experimented with the same sex.. Not too different fron girls who are straight imho.

• I personally wouldn't date a bisexual girl. I don't believe in that lifestyle. If they live like that then that's their business, but I do not support it in any way. Of course I wouldn't harass them or anything just because they live differently, I just wouldn't get involved with them at all.

• Never, bisexual just means hypersexual.
    Like you're going to have sex with EVERYONE? really?
    Defiantly not marriage material.

• Not true at all. There are plenty of straight hyper sexual people, for one. For another, how do you explain the many bisexual girls and women who are very selective in who they choose to date?

• No way in hell.

• As long as she is willing to lead a heterosexual life (that is, being with me and only me), yes, I would date her.

• Good answer. Exactly what I was thinking.

• It's still a heterosexual relationship regardless

• My girlfriend wanted only me for a man, altho we did swing, usually tho tried to hook up with another Bi F, she fucked some other guys while I had their gf/wife, she was more interested in women

• Sure. I see no problem with that. As long as they're fairly sure they are bisexual rather than actually lesbian.

• I would, somewhat it doesn't faze me if my girlfriend would find another girl attractive.. Unlike men. Maybe even a FFM? ;P

• Yes I would do it again why not.

• I don't see why not

• I tried that twice.. Don't want the T-shirt.

• If course. They are no more or less likely to cheat. Cheating is caused by dishonesty not sexual preference.

• Sure why not, as long as she doesn't go see anybody else.
    It's ok to ask if she wants to bring another friend into the bedroom , but that's a different story

• Yeah some people are into that. I'm not personally. I would get jealous.

• Like I posted, My Late girlfriend was Bi, , we only played together, she never saw other girls behind my back, Had Plenty of MFF, I Was HOTT!!! She Loved Watching me Fuck another Woman, Turned her on

• It's the dream to date one actually

• I would give her a chance to see if I can trust her not to cheat on me.

• It's no problem as long as there's no cheating.

• Yes and my wwm threesome chances would increase.

• yeah why not, there will be more chances of a threesome :D

• My Late girlfriend was Bi, Best time of my Life before she died

• Just because someone is bisexual does not mean they are unfaithful.

• Since I'm kinda bi, yeah I'd date a bisexual girl

• For threesomes, yes

• I couldnt because i am ugly

• I once dated a girl who had only been with women before me, and has only been with women since me.
    She was ready to get married and everything but I heard she had a quick encounter with her exgirlfriend so I ended it.

• Good for you. I'm sure not all bi people are cheaters though.

• Yeah I don't assume they are. I have been cheated on by ever straight female I have ever dated as well and I have never cheated, it's kind of the down side of being a good guy. You get taken advantage of by those who assume you will put up with it.

• sounds super slutty. not my thing. plus it's perverse.

• Ehhh, it's an opinion.

• people can't stand opinions dear Asker.. . we live in the dictatorship of democracy!

What Girls Said 16

• I'm bisexual and have dated straight men, lesbians, and other bi people. Bisexuals are human and as worthy of dating as anyone else.

• My husband is bisexual and I'm still not sure if I am or am just something in between straight and bi. Both of us have been cheated on in the past. Neither of us have every cheated nor will we. A plus though is that I've fantasized about MMF and MFF threesomes and he's down for both

• I don't think bisexuals are any less capable of being loyal than heterosexuals or homosexuals. Either way, we're all attracted to millions of people that we choose not to date if we're monogamous.

• Women? No, I'm straight

• I would date a bisexual guy. It's pathetic that people think bisexuals are more promiscuous. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you'll actually do it.

• It doesn't really make that much difference does it? I'm a bi girl and I don't get why you wouldn't (unless of course you were against LGBT and everything)
    I would date a bi guy or a bi girl or a gay girl or a straight guy if I liked them, no difference to me

• :) I think I'm bi too I'm not sure. I just saw people on Facebook who didn't like bi people so I asked GaG

• You don't have to know yet :) I was questioning for ages and sometimes I still wonder so it's cool
      A lot of people seem to think bi people are more likely to cheat or they are greedy but really it is just a myth
      By the way sorry if I sounded a bit like I was having a go at you, I wasn't but sometimes I give off the impression :P

• Yeah, people always fear that and I don't understand xD it's like once in a blue moon there's a chance of a relationship for me so of cOURSE I wouldn't ruin it by cheating! (I seriously hate cheaters)

• Yeah same.. I don't know why there's this stigma surrounding them that they always cheat and stuff.

• Yes I would but as a bisexual it would be hypocritical if I didn't

• To be honest.. No, I wouldn't. I prefer straight guys

• I like boys :D

• well i gues most people wouldn't because it would make them question if they are gay then.

• I don't see why I shouldn't date a bisexual person.

• :) Good. I've just read some things on Facebook and stuff about why they wouldn't date a bi person so I asked gag.

• I would date a bisexual man or women, I am bisexual myself, been married 8 years so prolly won't have the opportunity but it wouldn't bother me

• Yeah my boyfriend is bi.

• As a bisexual I'd rather date other bisexuals. Straight men seem to think they're gonna get a threesome. And lesbians are so paranoid about me leaving them for a man. It's best we stick to our own kind. Less room for heartbreak and misunderstanding.

• I dated a bisexual man for a month or so. At first it was fine and while we never slept together, I did give him head a few times and that's where the problems began. I started to wonder how he's judging my performance and if he was second guessing how I was blowing him Finally, it dawned on me "what if your boyfriend can give a better blow job than you?" I had to break up with him because I don't ever want to know how that would feel.