A guy replied me "you'd be too distracting for me to study with you", how should I reply?

That guy is 6 years yonger than me, we met only once, then he kept asking me out. I refued all of his invite, only asked him one day "do you want to study together?", then he replied me "you'd be too distracting for me to study with you." I then said "common do you wanna study or not?", he then didn't reply. He's 20 I'm 26.

What should I tell him? I really like him but I don't know if i should like him, because he's too young to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he really wants to date you and you keep refusing, maybe it's not great to rub it in his face while studying together. Men have feelings too.

• so what should I say to him?

• yes that's somehow true.. so what should I do and what should I say to him? :(

• Omg girl, you act like 12..
      THAT's what to say: "I was not sure about the age difference and now noticed that I can't stop being attracted to you and my feelings fight my head and if you'd like to hang out more together and make my feelings win."

He'll be happy, trust me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like him and he likes you then you should go for it. You're both adults and you shouldn't care if others think it's weird

• then what should I say to him? :(

What Guys Said 4

• Really it's an age thing? My best friend is 20 and his girlfriend is 29. He's saying that to tease you and a long way around of saying your beauty would distract him.

• so what should I say to him instead? I know he likes me. But I already replied him "common do you wanna study or not?", he didn't reply

• I doubt he is a play boy.. he is so young and wanted to sleep with me the first time he met me. I know i must seem childish if i say that, but that's my true feeling

• Childish isn't something to be ashamed of all I've ever dated were childish girls. They are cute and fun to teach to be dependent if they aren't already. For me I'd date anyone age doesn't really matter to me if you don't bring it up I won't care. You sound like an amazing woman who deserves to be loved.

• Grab his cock and tell him to shut it

• What 6 years? Thats nothing...

• age is nothing, but what I'm afraid is that he is a play boy.. he wanted to have sex with me the first time he met me..

• I dont even know what to say... lolo, just say that you can "make an exception for him", and things might open.

• yeah.. I know I'm a spoiled little brat.. I'm 6 years older than that boy, but I feel like he is mature than me lol

Anyway, thank you my dear

• Go for it the rule is half your age plus 7 so 20 is still good

What Girls Said 0