Guys, are Mexican men attracted to black women?

mexican guys really turn me on & I really want to get to know one but I don't think they would be attracted to a black women. I really would like to know if some of them are?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think in general, people are most attracted to their own race, and if not, then the next race that is most similar in appearance to their own race. Which would explain why you are attracted to latino men.

So yes, i think it is more likely for a latino man to be attracted to you than a white man. But it is not as likely as a black man being attracted to you. In other words, it'll be harder to find a latino man than a black man, but easier than finding a white man.

(No racism intended)

What Guys Said 8

• Mexican men are men.
    Black women are women.
    Men like women.
    Therefore Mexican men like black women.

Pretty simple :)

• Here in Barcelona i know two Mexican guys that are both in long term relationships with black women.

To put it in other terms. I see your picture and I see a very pretty girl. Correct me if I am wrong but Mexican guys are in the end just guys. And guys like pretty girls so that should work out just fine.

So just adelante senorita :)

• There's nothing that says once race is or isn't attracted to another. It just depends on the guy. I'm sure there are plenty of Mexican guys that are totally into black women.

• O. O well I didn't know black women loved peanut butter people like that lol but I've been attracted to a lot of black women and my friend has a black girlfriend so yea there's brown people that love chocolate ;3

• Oh okay that makes me feel better😅

• You are not a black woman...

• You are more white than black... its what appears to me.

• I'm full blown black though. Lol

• Yes obviously lol

But what your experiencing here is not only mexican guys are not into black women, to be honest most guys are not into black women

• Um that's not true. Black guys are into black women😑✋🏾

• I'm not Mexican I'm Guatemalan (neighbors basically haha)

but yea i liked 2 black girls in the past

• Give me a call, honey.

-----A Mexican guy

Lol but, yes, many do.