Girls, I like her?

've knowing her for more then 10 years she is a amazing person. She use to tell me I am her brother. She just got out of a bad relitonship about 3 months ago. I was there for her. Her best friend noticed that I liked her and she went to mention it to the girl I like she said I know. So I got nervous and told her I don't like her and she told be careful with my words. then acouple days pass by and I told her my feelings for her and she said im not her type but any girl would be lucky to have me and that I can win her heart and I said I don't want to she said cause she does not deserve it.. And then I fought with her cause she changed so much. I told her some harsh things. But then I went to her job and gave her a letter about how much I love her.. And now we are tight again! I want to know does this girl like me do I have a chance with her.. Help thanks

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a chance!

What Girls Said 4

• You yelled at her and she forgave you!! Of course she likes you!
    Now repeat these words to yourself ' I am a dumb ass for yelling at the woman I love and I will never do it again'. Next time you see her apologise and give her a kiss.

• Go for it, make sure she won't friend zone you, the word "brother" means nothing but friend zoning XD

• She say "You could win my heart" so I take that as you have a chance.

• Ask her what you have to do to win her heart. Simple.