Girls, when does a friend become a girlfriend?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It became clear that my boyfriend and I were a couple when we finally had a conversation or acted in ways that just couldn't be "just friends." So I visited a few times just to hang out with him and I suspected he liked me but I would still have described us as just friends. Then we spent one day together where it was clear we both didn't want it to end, I spent our time in one club dancing to the band with my body pressed up against him, he invited me to spend the night, and I did. That made it pretty obviously not just friends anymore.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, more often never than sometimes. If you're a friend, you tend to just be viewed as a friend.

• When you spend a lot of time together and had discussed it and decided to become an official couple.

• When ya ask her out😂

• Either when you are friends with a girl or you ask her to he your girlfriend and she says yes.

• when they both are in love