What is the best date you have ever been on in your life?

What was the best date you've ever been on? Was it with your current partner or a previous one? Feel free to describe it in as much detail as you like, however please spare me any X-rated details. I'm not interested in those!

Most Helpful Guy

• My best ever first date was 2 1/2 months ago. We met on the internet, so I had seen one picture but this was our first face-to-face meeting. We met at a restaurant and I saw her from a distance. "She's kinda cute." I thought. We got a table and ordered our meal. We started talking and discovered that we had worked for the same government agency 30 years ago, in offices that were next to each other. We had lots of friends and acquaintances in common. It quickly became apparent that she was a very unpretentious woman (even though she is a retired public official) and very down to earth. By the end of the meal, I was feeling excited about being with her. I didn't want the evening to end so I suggested that we get a drink at a beachfront hotel lounge that was within walking distance.

As we walked to the hotel, we held hands. I really like holding hands and it felt very nice, very right. We stayed in the lounge for two hours and had a couple of drinks. The conversation flowed so smoothly and I was not self-conscious at all. She frequently held on to my arm and looked up at me with her beautiful smile; I thought she looked adorable. I knew that I would see her again and I knew that she was the kind of woman who could steal my heart.

At the end of the evening, I walked her to her car and we embraced in a passionate kiss that told me all that I needed to know. She wanted more of me, and she knew that I wanted more of her. I waited until she had her car started and had pulled out into traffic, then I walked back to my car.

We have been dating for 2 1/2 months now and we are seeing each other exclusively. I was right about my prediction. She has stolen my heart. I haven't told her yet, but I have fallen in love.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was about 8 am on a Wednesday. My friend Coco introduced us. Within seconds we went to my dinning room and had rice crispies for breakfast.

We spent an 1 hour staring into each other eyes, he had his shirt off the entire time by the way. I still dont know how I managed to maneuver the spoon into my mouth, hold my phone, and keep the cat away from my bowl without spilling a drop.

We made our way into my bedroom, yes. I crawled onto my bed and made myself comfortable, got a pillow and spooned the fuck out of it all the while staring into his eyes.

Before I got exited the screen showing the pictures of my love, I whispered "one day."

That poor, poor pillow.

a.deviantart.net/avatars/l/a/lazingplz.gif?1

What Guys Said 1

• 1st and 4th date with my ex girlfriend.

• Care to describe them?

• 1st: We walked to a nice restaurant. Ate dinner and talked. Walked out holding hands. Walked by a music festival. Walked to the lake to see the sunset. When into a university building and talked some more. Walked to the other lake and watched boat. Walked her home and got a peck on the cheek.

• 4th: We went to dinner. Then a local mall. Took a bus back to campus. Walked and made out in the rain under an umbrella. Walked into a university building to ride out the storm. Talked, made out some more, and then rated-R stuff. Then laid on the grass and talked. Then walked her home.

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't been on any dates yet but I think an air balloon ride in summer would be nice or visiting a Christmas market in winter - or just doing something involving action like climbing or that kinda stuff would be cool :)

• It has yet to happen.

• It was supposed to be a dinner date that turned into a food fight. It was better that way though.

• I have never been on a date