When it comes to dating, do girls look at / treat christian guys differently, if he is a virgin and wants to remain absent until marriage?

• I, Would prefer to date a virgin guy.
    29% (7)12% (1)25% (8)Vote
  • Doesn't matter.
    33% (8)62% (5)41% (13)Vote
  • I, Would prefer Not to date a virgin guy.
    38% (9)26% (2)34% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• That makes me say nice to meet you and walk away. Nothing wrong with those decisions for you, I just know that we are not compatible and so I'm not going to waste your time. But as this poll will show: there are many other women out there that will appreciate those qualities.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is going to remain absent until marriage how are you going to know if you like him? joking
    I think you mean celibate or he is going to abstain from sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Me personally, yes. I wouldn't date a guy who's waiting till marriage, cause I'm not willing to wait till marriage, I don't want to, it's hella long of a time to wait.

0|1
    0|0
  • Instant date/marriage material. I would be VERY interested in that type of guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would certainly like my boyfriend to be around before I married him... Absent partners kind of suck.

.. Unless... OH! Did you mean abstinent? Well... Still no. Sex is a very important part of the relationship to me. I respect your beliefs, but I wouldn't date a guy like that, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a religious woman so we wouldn't be compatible in that area. If he was a virgin but eventually wanted a long-term sexual relationship when he feels ready then it would be ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm seriously the only girl who would prefer to be the only girl my significant other has had sex with?

1|1
    0|0
  • Ultra conservative Christians think I'm the devil. That's fine by me. I don't like them either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christian guys are a big YES for me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!