Why is this guy suddenly not into me anymore?

So I've been seeing this guy for a month and half. We went on 5 dates and hung out twice. Things were going well, he would message me a lot and even told me he really enjoyed my company on the 4th date. I do notice he is a quiet/shy type of guy in person so texting was our main mode of communication. From the beginning he wasn't a diligent texter but at least replied with in 15 minutes.
Well, our 5th date was our last date since i had to move back to my university which is 7 hours away. And i did finally sleep with him and it was good with lots of eye contact and it just felt right. Well I've been away for about a week now and he never messaged me. I did message him one time and the conversation was really short. I've sent him a few snapchats but he no longer replies to them. Today i've messaged him letting him know i'm going home soon to pick up some esstail stuff i left and that i wanted to see him. He agreed to hanging out but he didn't seem as eager to it because he replied a whole day later. He was pretty quick to agree to the first 5 dates and hanging out before. So whats up with this guy? Is he now doing the whole "fading away" after sex thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have moved 7 hours away ! What's not to understand? He has mourned you and is probably looking for someone else. He must not be into long distance relationship. You said it yourself, he's not a good texter. He needs to be in close proximity to someone to feel something. By going away, you killed the relationship in it's infancy...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Yes he is fading

• Classic example of secret of 5 day dating. Kat I will not say what's going on with him but I will like to know what were you thinking when you first met did you have this 5 day model in your mind or what was it. It will help me give you right feedback.

• I don't get what you mean by 5 day model. The 5th date was nice and simple, we both seem to finally be comfortable around each other and it just so happened that i was leaving a few days after. So I wanted to sleep with him.

• Thats what even I am a traveller and I thought you waited for 5 days which was surprising. I believe if it clicks you should grab and let the opponent know that you can be better smarter player. Later when you leave the town he will think he did had some time.

• 5 dates? lol fuck that. You'd get 3 max with me.

anyway, what's the point of keeping in touch if you live far away? ...

• We'll we both are well traveled people who like to move around. So 7 hours isn't that far away for both of us (as we have discussed). and I really thought he was serious because i've never dated a guy that was willing to go on 5 dates and insisted on paying every time just for sex.

• Yeah you're right it sounds confusing he would go through so many dates just for sex... I'm wondering too now lol

• he's playing hard to get, summon your inner cock goblin immediately. be up, and down his facebook wall, and talk dirtier. =)

What Girls Said 0