Girls, How do I answer a woman's question about past relationships if I'm in my late 30s and haven't had a girlfriend or dated at all?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to have actual experiences (with that topic) to be able to advise someone.
    Generally speaking some of the younger users here have no experience but that doesn't stop them from answering questions to the best of their ability.

There's no doubt that people who have experienced certain things usually have more quality in their answers.
    But all you can do is try to help the best way that you can.

• I meant, how do I answer a question while on a date, not here.

What Girls Said 4

• Why is this? Have you been concentrating on your career? Never found anyone that you felt any sort of connection with? Shyness?

• All of the above...

• In that case focus on the positives - career, ambition, drive, family, friends and other experiences. When questions arise about being with girls or having girlfriends, just say something along the lines of "You know, that to me is a very important title to give someone and I don't give it willingly. I respect women and will only get involved if I feel she will meet me halfway. Sadly, I haven't ever really found that..." Something along those lines. Don't give the impression you are a player though - give the impression that you are prepared to wait for The One and that she will be your world.

• "I just don't date much, I'm too busy doing... XYZ."

• well depends what the questions are?

• "When was the last time you had a girlfriend?"

• be vague i would say something like 'oooh thats a tough one, i dont honestly recall'

• be honest. They're asking. you don't really have to tell them.