Does public displays of affection make people uncomfortable?

Kissing, for example.

• Yes
    47% (7)36% (4)42% (11)Vote
  • No
    53% (8)64% (7)58% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you're displaying. Holding hands and hugging is usually fine. And a peck on the lip pd or cheek every once and a whole is totally okay too. But I'd say when you start kissing frequently, making out, or sucking each other's faces off then it's a little much and people tend to feel awkward around you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I notice it but then I look the other way.

I don't pay much attention to it.

If I did, I'd either:
    A) Get turned on
    B) Think (get a room)--depending how they are kissing and the frequency of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, people love each other. Who cares? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when I see people do it... anything but fucking in public is okay in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• kissing nah. they'd have to be like full on macking out girl sitting on top of boy right in front of a family of 6 with little kids eating.

then its just awkwardddd hahaa

0|2
    0|0
  • Hey, it worked for Captain America and Black Widow didn't it?

0|1
    0|0
    • haha, that's actually where my question came from. I watched it last night.

• Great movie. One of the best in the Marvel series to me definitely. Fight scenes were outta this world.

• No, I don't care unless they start touching each other's parts, that's my limit. They can do whatever they want, even if they wanna eat their faces out, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends I think. Holding hands, rubbing up against each other or light kissing, I could care less. when you are full on tonguing each other and groping, that is indecent I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a lot of people yes. But I don't really stand around and stare I got places to be:)

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are not having sex in front of me it doesn't matter also include in that and thing with hands mouths etc

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite unnerving to see two people fully going for it like animals trying to devour eachothers faces. Especially if it's two men or women.
    JEEZ, would you get a room already?
    Holding hands is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the degree of it. The other day I was watching a performance and these two women (lesbians probably) couldn't keep their hands off each other and were constantly kissing! Absolutely zero regard for the people around them!

0|0
    0|0